Lovers of greyhounds and sight hounds from around the world come to Greyhound Gathering – Kanab. Sponsored in 2016 by In Memory of Pat, Kane Country Travel Council, Kanab City, Greyhound Gang, Get Up & Go, La Estancia, Canyons Collections and Best Friends.
This 3 plus-day celebration and FUNdraising event features Blur of Fur, Costume Parade, Speakers, Yappy Hour, Best Friends Tours, Auctions, Food, Fun and Frolic. Planning for 2016 already includes Scooby Medina – Galgo demo/talk, Reception at La Estancia Dog Park, Art Show, Auctions, Fantastic Meals and Artisans – including Sarah Snavely and Cara Brockhoff. I’m working on Agility Demo, and more Sighthound Demos & Talks – Lurchers, Staghounds, Podencos, Irish & Russian Wolfhounds and more.
Hot Off the Press:
– Big Brown Bear Wrestling
– Dancing with Dogs
– Parade: We will be part of the Amazing Earthfest Centennial Parade in 2016
– Old Hollywood Movie Set Tour – Gunsmoke and many more
WHERE: Kanab, Utah
WHEN: May 12 – 15, 2016.
1) Read the Guidelines
2) Make an Accommodations Reservation
3) Register (in 2016, probably March) after you’ve made an accommodation reservation and read all website info
4) Join/Like our Facebook pages – Greyhound Gang & Greyhound Gathering – Kanab
5) Sign up for Newsletter notifications
Early Registration is $xx per person. This fee defrays some of the costs, it doesn’t cover them. Registration closes, for pre-ordering, on 4/5. Final closing is 4/30.
– Three meals and extras – one dinner, two lunches, Reception, Yappy Hour, Cow Tails and more
– Events – Talks, Costume Parade, Blur of Fur, Hike, Angel’s Landing, BF & Gunsmoke Tours & MORE
– Memory Photo (8×10)
– Candid Photos – Digital
– Greyt Read booklet
– Free gifts given to you at each event you attend (total value over $200)
– Prizes at Parade & Blur & Photo Contest and other events (value over $200)
– and more