Lovers of greyhounds from around the world come to Greyhound Gathering – Kanab. Sponsored in 2015 by Kane Country Travel Council, In Memory of Pat, Greyhound Gang, Get Up & Go and Best Friends.
This 3 plus-day celebration and fundraising event features Blur of Fur, Costume Parade, Speakers, Yappy Hour, Best Friends Tours, Auctions, Food, Fun and Frolic. Planning for 2015 might include a best-selling greyhound author, Dallying with Dignitaries Social, Art Show, Caricatures, Agility Demo, Canine Good Citizen demo and practice, Artisans and more.
WHERE: Kanab, Utah
WHEN: May 8 – 10, 2015
Registration is $TBD ($75-90) per person. This fee defrays a few of the costs, it doesn’t cover them.
– Three meals – one dinner, two lunches, Dallying social, dessert at Angels Landing
– Events – Talks, Costume Parade, Blur of Fur, Hike, Angel’s Landing, BF Tours
– Memory Photo (8×10 and digital)
– Greyt Read booklet
– Free gifts given to you at each event you attend (total value over $200)
– Prizes at Parade & Blur and other events