Lovers of greyhounds from around the world come to Greyhound Gathering – Kanab. Sponsored in 2015 by Kane Country Travel Council, In Memory of Pat, Kanab City, Greyhound Gang, Get Up & Go and Best Friends.
This 3 plus-day celebration and fundraising event features Blur of Fur, Costume Parade, Speakers, Yappy Hour, Best Friends Tours, Auctions, Food, Fun and Frolic. Planning for 2015 might include a best-selling greyhound author, Dallying with Dignitaries Social, Art Show, Caricatures, Personalized Hound Name Decals, Personalized Pendants, Agility Demo, Sighthound Demo & Talk, Best Friends Speakers, Artisans and more.
WHERE: Kanab, Utah
WHEN: May 13 – 15, 2016.
1) Read the Guidelines
2) Make an Accommodations Reservation
3) Register (in 2016) after you’ve made an accommodation reservation and read all info on the website
4) Sign up for Facebook notifications
Early Registration is $75 per person. This fee defrays some of the costs, it doesn’t cover them. Registration closes, for pre-ordering, on 4/5. Final closing is 4/30.
– Three meals and extras – one dinner, two lunches, Dallying social, gourmet smores at Angels Landing
– Events – Talks, Costume Parade, Blur of Fur, Hike, Angel’s Landing, BF Tours
– Memory Photo (8×10)
– Memory Rock
– Greyt Read booklet
– Free gifts given to you at each event you attend (total value over $200)
– Prizes at Parade & Blur & Photo Contest and other events (value over $200)
– and more