WHEN: May 19 – 21, 2017
Lovers of greyhounds and sight hounds from around the world come to Greyhound Gathering – Kanab. Sponsored in 2017 by Kane Country Travel Council, Kanab City, Best Friends Animal Society, Galgos Jubilados, La Estancia, Canyons Collection, Greyhound Gang and Get Up & Go.
This 3 plus-day celebration and FUNdraising event features Blur of Fur, Costume Parade, Music on Main, Yappy Hour, Best Friends Tours, Auctions, Speakers, Food, Fun and Frolic, Meet & Eat at La Estancia Dog Park, Art Show, Auctions, Fantastic Meals and Artisans – including Sarah Snavely, Steve Wirtz and Northcoast Greyhound.
GREYT NEWS – In 2016, over $33,000 in donations from Greyhound Gathering – Kanab’s sponsors and donors were dispersed to these deserving groups:
- Almost Home for Hounds
- Scooby Medina – Spain
- 112 Carlota Galgos – Spain
- Galgos En Familia – Spain
- Galgos Del Sol – Spain
- Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption
- Fast Friends
- Homestretch Greyhounds
- Homes for Unwanted Greyhounds – HUG – UK
- AZ Greyhound Rescue
- American Lurcher Project
- Greyhound Alliance
- Greyhound Topia also donated $800 to AHH from weekend jewelry sales, plus $100 to Fast Friends and GreySave.
WHERE: Kanab, Utah
1) Read the Guidelines
2) Make an Accommodations Reservation
3) Register Now – after you’ve made an accommodation reservation and read all website info. Early Bird Discounts available.
4) Join/Like our Facebook pages – Greyhound Gang & Greyhound Gathering – Kanab
5) Sign up for Newsletter notifications
Early Bird Registration – Now until 2/28 is 30% off per person. Promo Code – HAPPY
Then March 1 – April 10 is 20% off.
April 11 – May 1 is $110. This fee defrays some of the costs, it doesn’t cover them. Registration Closes 5/1.
2017 Registration includes:
– Three excellent meals and extras – one dinner, two lunches. Meet & Eat, Yappy Hour, Cow Tails & MORE
– Events – Talks, Costume Parade, Blur of Fur, Hike, Music on Main, Angel’s Landing, Best Friends & MORE
– Memory Photo (8×10)
– Candid Photos – Digital
– Greyt Read booklet
– Free gifts given to you at each event you attend (total value over $200)
– Prizes at Parade & Blur & Photo Contest and other events (value over $200)
– Senior Goodie Bag – valued over $150
– and more