Lovers of greyhounds from around the world come to Greyhound Gathering – Kanab. Sponsored in 2015 by Kane Country Travel Council, In Memory of Pat, Kanab City, Greyhound Gang, Get Up & Go and Best Friends.
This 3 plus-day celebration and fundraising event features Blur of Fur, Costume Parade, Speakers, Yappy Hour, Best Friends Tours, Auctions, Food, Fun and Frolic. Planning for 2015 might include a best-selling greyhound author, Dallying with Dignitaries Social, Art Show, Caricatures, Personalized Hound Name Decals, Personalized Pendants, Agility Demo, Sighthound Demo & Talk, Best Friends Speakers, Artisans and more.
WHERE: Kanab, Utah
WHEN: May 8 – 10, 2015. Future years dates: May 13 – 15, 2016; May 5 – 7, 2017; May 4-6, 2018.
1) Read the Guidelines
2) Make an Accommodations Reservation
3) Register On-line after you’ve made an Accommodation reservation and read all info on the website
4) Sign up for Facebook notifications
Registration is $75 per person. This fee defrays some of the costs, it doesn’t cover them. Registration fee goes up 3/15 to $100. Registration closes on 4/10.
– Three meals – one dinner, two lunches, Dallying social, gourmet smores at Angels Landing
– Events – Talks, Costume Parade, Blur of Fur, Hike, Angel’s Landing, BF Tours
– Memory Photo (8×10)
– Memory Rock
– Greyt Read booklet
– Free gifts given to you at each event you attend (total value over $200)
– Prizes at Parade & Blur & Photo Contest and other events (value over $200)
– and more